TCOM 632 - SP08

Digital Production

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Alpha Comments

Vince-
Cool intro. Funny music. I love the concept… very cool.

Matt-
Maybe a different background color than white. Great concept. The pictures… are they placeholders? Because to me they seem a bit simplistic.

Liz-
Ink bottle effect was very cool. I like the overall look, but like Dr. Dailey said, the font didn’t seem quite right to me.

John-
I liked the look of the ant… also liked the movement. I think a little movement on the head of the ant would be good too.

Sam-
I like the overall layout. The brochure looks very sharp. All the different parts look good. You’ve done a lot of work! Great job!

Jeff-
Love seeing you combining your interests. Is that round ride behind ‘Coaster Cast’ on the banner actually a roller coaster? It seems like it’s a different kind of ride to me. Cool that you’re hooked into iTunes.

Ding-
I like the image of the mountains at the top. A good idea and a good layout.

Tim-
Well, we didn’t get to see too much from the presentation, but kudos to being able to get the auto-play to work.

Jake-
Good lighting. I think I saw a jump shot when she gets frustrated. Very funny. A good teaser.

Richard-
Great color scheme and lighting. Interesting ideas… I like that you’re going into history and all that. If you were going for cool lighting, I think you achieved it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home