TCOM 632 - SP08

Digital Production

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Alpha Comments

VINCE- I like the idea. The interface you propose looks good too. The load screen looks great and is super funny. Can’t wait to see the Beta.

MATT- Your DVD design is simple and that is a good thing. Rather than go for something complicated you’ve gone with a good aesthetic. The main page is clean and looks easy to navigate. The menu page from my perspective in the classroom is a little muddled. The SCRIPT menu is simple too and works well. The use of a notepad graphic on this page is slick.

LIZ- Good idea for a DVD. The text on the menu you should us looks good. However, on a large screen the smaller text buttons are hard to read. The font is a little tough to read. Your project is coming along nicely.

RICK- Highly stylized lighting. The key light is too dark, while the backlight is too strong. I would flip the focus and make sure the stronger light is on the front of the bottles. However, all in all I really like your approach.

ERIC- Good idea for a short. Footage looks good. Lighting is good. Shot composition looks really good.

John- Bug looks good. Facing a huge pile of animation myself and I understand it takes a long time to complete.

SAM- I like your new website approach. I think the visual aesthetic looks great. I like how everything is intuitive and simple. The pages are lumped together well. The brochure looks good too. The design is not cluttered and that could have been a problem with having so much information to convey. Good project Sam.

JEFF- Nice work. I like the logo. Creating a Video Cast sounds like an interesting project and the footage you have so far looks great. Can’t wait to see the logo at the end of the piece. During your highlight reel you might want some text to pop up for each coaster we watch. Just to keep the audience in the know.

YUNXUE DING- I like your website. It is a simple aesthetic which I think is extremely important to maintain on a website. Tabs are great way to separate content. Good work.

TIM- I assume you have a ton of work already done on this. This project is going to be really good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home