TCOM 632 - SP08

Digital Production

Monday, April 14, 2008

Notes for Beta

Vince – going to be interesting to see where he takes it. Lots of work for him left to do.

Matt Graff – It’s a very simple looking design. I am excited to see what it will look like with his animations

Liz – I understand the difficulty in the animation. I think it looks pretty good.

Richard - It’s about alcohol…how could It possibly be back?

Mr. Crosier – Interesting idea. I hope it’s the projector, but it looked a little dark. Should’ve had someone other than Brian “Balls” Handler to light it, but other than that not bad.

Sam – nice job on the site.

Jeff – cool idea. Make some money off the itunes thing

Ding – I like learning about different cultures.

Tim – A little confused as to what he's trying to do (maybe i dosed off and missed the intro)

Jacob – I like the idea. Very fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home