TCOM 632 - SP08

Digital Production

Monday, April 14, 2008

I missed the Alpha night as well. Here is a link to my website for a local insurance company in Lima, OH. I am not too excited about the looks, their logo sucks. I can say that because I helped create it! One thing I learned about business, if the client likes it and you don't...shut your mouth and take the money.

Anyway, I am using PHP, CSS, and whatever else I can throw in. The buttons are not working properly, it is my first time with CSS buttons.

I look forward to Thursday to see what everyone else is working on.

http://www.jeffguilkey.com/goakley/

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Hey Jeff....
I guess you may also noticed...

The sticky blue and the bloody red for the company website... is not go very well together...

It makes me feel sick.... It's so not like your design.... :~~~

But the CSS buttom is cool. I haven't have a chance to try them.

April 15, 2008 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger Gabe said...

Sam,

This is actually Gabe Oakley's site...I am using Jeff's server.

Thanks for the comments. I am not sure about the color scheme....company logo colors. I am no longer doing the site for them, so I have freedom now. Any color suggestions?

April 15, 2008 at 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home